Odisha HSC 10th Class Supplementary Result 2017: The students who has faced the disqualification in the first attempt and still didn’t lost hope and appeared/wrote the examinations once again are called as the supplementary/compartmental but this grade is different, and talent is different. Anyhow the number of candidates how has failed, a lot out of them may register for the supply examinations, and after the examinations are done, they will look forward to the results information as after the 10th some will look forward to continuing their studies for good cause, so they are in need of certificate which is required in the places to get admission for further studies.
As far as the information, there will be less gap between the examination and the announcement of results of supplementary examination when compared to the Regular examinations because candidates will be less as most of the candidates will qualify in the first attempt only, although these candidates need to worry, the Orissa 10th Supply or Odisha 10th Supply Exam Results 2017 will be announced very soon after the completion of the exams and their marks sheet or the memorandum will also be issued to them based on the factors to available as soon as possible to be issued by the state board for Orissa or Odisha which is called as BSE Odisha or the secondary Board of Odisha state.
Odisha HSC 10th Supplementary Results 2017 @ orissaresults.nic.in
- Name of Board Conducting Exams: Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha, Balasore Zone Office
- Name of Exam: Orissa or Odisha 10th Supplementary Exams 2017
- Exam Date: Can be expected in the month of June 2017
- Odisha 10th Supply Results 2017 Release Date: Expected in June Last week or July
- Results & Score Card Download Date: Expect on results day itself
- Official website(s) to check Results: orissaresults.nic.in
How To Check Odisha HSC Supply 10th Result 2017
- As checking of the other results, the Odisha HSC Results to be the same visit orissaresults.nic.in
- Now check for Class 10 Supply Examination Results and click on it and proceed
- Now enter the new hall ticket number allotted to the student along with other details as asked
- Now finally proceed with Submitting the entered information to check results
- Now that’s it! The results will be displayed on the screen
- Print out can be taken for further use and snapshot, or screenshot can also be taken
By the way, the students who want to check the result by name or school in case of forgetting the registration number or hall ticket can check only if it is allowed by the board; the board may not release the list of merit students or the toppers based on some factors. After the completion of this procedure, the students can again continue their education with the students who has cleared the examination in regular or the first attempt if you have any doubt then feel free to ask in the comments section and follow us on the Social media to get latest updates for Odisha Compartmental Results 2017 or the Orissa 10th Supplementary Results 2017.